- Practitioner Video Testimonials
- Randy Barber on SMART BOWEN® -What can it do for you as a Practitioner?
- SMART BOWEN® (408) A trigger point and acupuncture approach for Bowen Practitioners
- Where to Start at Bowen College?
- You are cordially invited to attend a special presentation on Autism Spectrum Disorder!
- About Us at Bowen
- Bowen Courses and Programs
- Contact Us
- F.A.Q. Bowen Therapy College
- Featured Classes
- L’Approche BowenFirst™
- Online Forms
- Our Guest Lecturers
- Questionnaire For Bowen Therapy Practitioners
- Thank You – Questionnaire For Bowen Therapy Practitioners
- The BowenFirst ™ Approach
Bowen Therapy Instructor Ron Phelan and Randy Barber
I’d like to start off by saying that I think that the original classic Bowen is a beautiful and elegantly simple therapy that simply works. However, I have found that this style of Bowen is not necessarily the best fit for every client and/or condition that walks through the door. This is why I appreciate [...]
Why The BowenFirst™?
In a nutshell, here’s why we use the BowenFirst™: Our instructors are diverse and highly qualified, ensuring you a rich educational experience, whether you’re an established Bowen practitioner, an established practitioner in another healing modality or a newcomer to the healing arts. Both locally and internationally based our instructors are committed to the spirit [...]