Grandfathering of Bowen Students and Practitioners
If you possess a Bowen Certificate from another institution or have completed any Bowen related courses and are applying to our program, your current practical experience, as well as the curriculum you have taken will be considered for eligibility and acceptance towards our program.
You will also be required to pass a BCI’s examination as well as comply by the standards of practice set for CBHT© or RBHP© designations in order to receive full certification.
Bowen College will consider transfer credits from the following organizations:
- Gene Dobkin’s Neural Touch™ Bowen Training
- Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST)
- European College of Bowen Studies
- Bowen Healing Systems – by Raymond Augustyniak
- North American Bowen Training College
- International School of Bowen Therapy
- Fascial Kinetics – by Russell Sturgess
- Smart Bowen – by Bryan Smart
If not listed, please verify course equivalent with BCI (email@example.com).