206 – Sports Bowen Part 1 for Bowen Practitioners
This course is the first of a two-part series that advances the Bowen practitioner’s knowledge by addressing a wide variety of sports-related and non-sports-related issues. Applications of proven,innovative, and known Bowen Activations (moves) and Releases (procedures) are highlighted. Sports Bowen, Part 1 provides a concrete training for seasoned Bowen Practitioners in fine tuning how and when to address athletes (and non-athletes) using Activations and Releases with specific protocols.
- Use Bowen to perform proper care and maintenance during various stages of conditioning, training and events.
- Quickly identify and assess athletic needs for warm-up and pre and post competition care.
- Effectively and safely apply quick-fix techniques for the pelvic, lumbar, thoracic regions and extremities, including the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, hip, knee, foot and ankle.
- Effectively and safely apply appropriate injury prevention and rehabilitation acceleration techniques.
- Examine and identify the effects of sports, fatigue, and injury on the body.
- Increase energy, performance, and stamina while increasing strength.
- Significantly reduce the possibility of injury
No Courses Scheduled