096 – Success In Your Business ELearn
This Elearn (self-study) course will be available Late 2012.
The Business and Ethics course will teach those who are looking to open a practice of their own, important skills and knowledge necessary for maintaining high standards in ethical procedures and business practices.
Information covered in this course includes:
- How-to guide to set up a practice
- Finding beneficial locations for a practice
- Registering, advertising and building clientele in your business
- Guidelines and protocols for patients/treatment rooms/cleanliness in a health care practice
- Codes of Ethics and Standards, Personal Boundaries in Professional Relationships Act
- Bookkeeping, Financial Statements, Record Keeping and preparation for Income Tax
- Extended Health Insurance and Liability Insurance
- Preparation of Medical Legal Reports and Motor Vehicle Accident documentation
- Guidelines for GST/HST in a practice
Level: CBHT© requirement (or equivalent), or 2 years Business Experience
Related studies: 405
Type: ELearn (ECampus)
Add to Shopping Cart Success In Your Business ELearn (096) is an online course and you may register for this course at any time. You must sign up with ecampus to gain access to this course.
Please note that you have one year to complete this course. After one year additional administrative fees may apply.