This course provides the blue print to successfully marketing your new or existing Bowen Practice.
Build Your Client Base: A Course for Health Practitioners has five chapters, each of which includes five lessons. In turn, each lesson contains thought provoking questions to answer and practical exercises to do. If you do the exercises, you’ll get more business. Just like Bowen, DOING the exercises is key!
- Strengthen Your Vision – Explores what success looks like to you and what it will take for you to achieve the success you want.
- Connect with Current Clients – How to market to people with whom you already have strong relationships.
- Pursue Past and New Clients – Helps you to reactivate past clients and lay the groundwork for attracting new ones
- Make New Contacts at Every Opportunity – Attracting new clients.
- Leverage through Pro-Alliance Marketing - Introduces the ultimate form of active marketing: letting other people build relationships for you!!
The course involves 16 hours of in-class training over two eight-hour days, followed by five weeks’ worth of hands-on work for you to do independently.
In total, you’ll need to spend 25 to 50 hours of work beyond class time — about one to two hours PER DAY over the five weeks — to really make the content work for you.
Related studies: 096
Type: Classroom Course
No Courses Scheduled