BF – BowenFirst™ Therapy Exam
This course consists of a written and a practical exam which must be completed and passed with a minimum standing of 75%.
All course work must be completed prior to taking the final BowenFirst Therapy Exam. 101 and 102 Upper and lower body protocols (see CBHT level training)
- 105 Review; case studies and integration (see CBHT level training)
- 090 Functional Muscle Anatomy, 092 Anatomy & Physiology OR Completion of an Anatomy and Physiology course requiring a minimum of 160 hours
- 5 practicums, 2 case studies and treatment charts to be formally submitted to Bowen College Database
- 1 Peer Review sessions with forms completed and signed
- 3 Preceptorship sessions with forms completed and signed
- Copy of Current CPR Certificate
The above course materials must be submitted to the registrar within one week of registration. Upon receipt of course work and approval of qualification the exam time will be confirmed.
Note: Practical experience and requirement hours to be recorded must total at least 100 hours. This is a combination of Internship, practicums, preceptorships and elective courses.
PLEASE NOTE: exams are scheduled on an as-needed basis and may not always appear on our training schedule
No Courses Scheduled