QE1 – CBHT Certified Bowen Health Therapist Qualification Exam
This course consists of a written and a practical exam which must be completed and passed with a minimum standing of 75%.
All course work must be completed prior to taking the final CBHT Qualification exam #QE1.
- All 90 level course (or approved equivalences)
- All 100 level courses
- 10 practicums, 5 case studies and treatment charts to be formally submitted to Bowen College Database
- 3 Peer Review sessions with forms completed and signed
- 5 Preceptorship sessions with forms completed and signed.
- Copy of Current CPR Certificate
The above course materials must be submitted to the registrar within one week of registration. Upon receipt of course work and approval of qualification an exam time will be confirmed.
Note: Practical experience and requirement hours to be recorded must total at least 50 hours. This is a combination of Internship, practicums, preceptorships and elective courses.
PLEASE NOTE: exams are scheduled on an as-needed basis and may not always appear on our training schedule
No Courses Scheduled