The “Essential” TMJ module 2, workshop provides further information enabling practitioners to be more specific in the location of the “Centric Relation” position.
Module 2 builds upon the knowledge gained in module 1, by firstly reviewing the basic concepts from that workshop. Module 2 empowers the astute clinician to assess and successfully treat a myriad of TMD (Temporomanibular Disorder) related problems.
This course will enable you to streamline your TMD assessments and provide the participant with more specific corrections.
Module 2 will cover the review of the “Centric Relation” concepts from the “Essential” TMJ 1 workshop and introduce the 3 dimensional multi layered model and Applied Kinesiology (AK) testing. It will also explore:
- Global, local and specific testing for TMD variations using AK.
- The Atlas/Axis relationship and correction protocol.
- Sphenoid and visual assessment and correction.
- Cranial rhythm impact on TMJ correction.
- The use of radionics for TMD correction and stabilization.
Instructor: Ron Phelan
1 DAY in class, hands on instruction
Completion of The Essential TMJ - Module 1
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have completed equivalent courses at one of our affiliate institutions, please contact us to apply them to this program.