We expect this course to sell out and quickly, to secure your seat please follow the link to secure your deposit. Workshop location details to come.
If you would like to pay monthly please contact us at [email protected]
Our program is designed to take you on a journey whereby you can grow as a person and or a practitioner/therapist. Each module will enhance your knowledge whilst your trainers will encourage you to develop your own inner wisdom, which will be the backbone of your work as a Chronic Pain Specialist.
MODULE 1: MAP OF THE MIND
Level 1: Map of the Mind Welcome to the beginning of your journey to discover how your mind works. This week promises to extend your understanding of your mind and how it impacts on your body. Many students have uncovered the answers to their own life struggles and learned how everything that a person has lived is relevant to their health or dis-ease.
- The Map of your mind and how it works.
- The Eight Rules of the Saboteur Within.
- Deletion, Distortion and Generalisation. Explaining Pain: A neurological journey into this essential human experience.
- Visual, Auditory or Kinaesthetic Language.
- How to engage with the most skeptical people.
- Discover the ‘Screen’ and how to use it.
- Exceptional communication both verbal and non-verbal.
- Below conscious rapport building.
- When feelings become physical.
- What is happening at a cellular level?
- Context and content reframing for greater pain relief.
- Chunking up, down and sideways to shift perception of pain.
- Home study: write a reflective account of the module and gather 10 clients to evidence your use of the tools.
- Commence your journey with your client log (10 people).
INSTRUCTOR: Matt Hudson
Date: July 22-28, 2017
Location: Bowen Island, BC Workshop details to come (seating is limited)
If you would like to pay monthly please contact us
This intensive week long workshop will be instructed with hands-on demonstration. This will include one-on-one guidance and practice on attendees utilizing massage tables. Please wear loose and comfortable clothing and be sure to wear cover under garments as this technique is taught with full skin contact.
This course is not limited to Students and Practitioners but welcomes anyone interested in the mind, body connection. Our program is designed to take you on a journey whereby you can grow as a person and or a practitioner/therapist. This course is based off Matt Hudson's best selling Book, 'The Saboteur Within' it This is Amazon No.1 International Best Sellers list that still continues to help many readers today. Showing you why self-help fails and how you can overcome it.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have any question about the course or the prerequisites please e-mail us at [email protected] .