Cranial/Structural Core Distortion Releases, Quick Release Technique, and Cranial/Structural Frontal/Occipital Decompression
CRANIAL/STRUCTURAL CORE DISTORTION RELEASES
- Cranial/Structural releases can be the single most important therapeutic technique for pain relief!
- 90% of client pain – neck, low back, headaches, carpal tunnel, knee, foot or hip – can be directly related to the cranial/structural core distortion pattern (also known as the spiral distortion).
- Develop the awareness and the tools to release these cranial/structural patterns, which will release the pelvic imbalances and related structural compensations of the core distortion pattern.
- This structural core distortion normally does not return once it is released!
- These techniques can be integrated into any soft tissue treatment, and they will initiate dramatic structural changes from the beginning of the first session.
- Clients usually report relief almost immediately!
- Client confidence in you as a therapist will be quickly established!
You will learn: Cranial anatomy, cranial rhythms, core distortion patterns, structural evaluation, body reading, cranial/structural relationships, soft tissue cranial releases, muscle testing, and kinesiology, corrections of structural distortions.
As a participant, you will experience the benefits of this incredible cranial/structural release! You will also leave with the understanding, confidence, and ability to treat all your clients with these techniques!
QUICK RELEASE TECHNIQUE
The soft tissue myofascial Quick Release is an amazing technique for relieving headaches, neck & shoulder pain, reducing tension and stress, and preparing clients for deeper work. It successfully treats clients with osteoporosis and initiates the normalization of cervical spine curvatures. Therapists will learn a soft tissue myofascial specific sequence for trigger/acupressure point releases and a modified atlas/occipital/dura/sacral soft tissue myofascial mobilization that can be applied in 15 minutes, or extended to a session. A great practice builder that can be applied in any setting, and a tool that proves that massage therapy can have therapeutic results in as little as 15 minutes.
CRANIAL/STRUCTURAL FRONTAL/OCCIPITAL DECOMPRESSION
With concussion or mild traumatic brain injury, the cranial rhythm and supporting membranes in both the cranium and brain suffer damage and are often left restricted and imbalanced by soft tissue and fascial restrictions. Recent research shows that the glymphatic system and lymphatic system are also restricted by the soft tissue myofascial restrictions that need to be released and highly functioning to allow recovery. This workshop will teach contraindications, evaluation, and hands on soft tissue myofascial manipulation of the cranium restrictions to restore full range of motion and balance back to the cranium. It will also teach special Cranial/Structural soft tissue myofascial techniques for maximizing and restoring function and pumping the glymphatic and lymphatic systems of the brain. Applying this combination of soft tissue myofascial therapies to clients who have either had a concussion or mild traumatic brain injury has dramatically sped up their recovery and reduced symptoms.
Approved for CE Credits: 24 CEU approved Continuing Education Provider for massage therapists both nationally – NCBTMB Type A, and in the state of Florida
INSTRUCTOR: Don McCann, MA, LMT, LMHC, CSETT
COURSE COST: TBA
- 3-DAY hands-on, hands-on instruction
- Reboot Your Body Home Video Series *CBHT level graduate requirement only
- E-Functional Muscle Anatomy *minimum of 4 modules complete to attend
- Anatomy and Physiology *can be completed concurrently with the CBHT program
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have completed equivalent courses at one of our affiliate institutions, please contact us