The Level 100 Basic Bowen Protocols is open to all student who while learning the physical therapy also wants to experience first hand its healing benefits. Approved for 7 CEUs for CMTBC this one day is open to the practitioner without prerequisites if they have had previous training in Anatomy & Physiology or Functional Muscle Anatomy. Designed to give you a ‘taste’ of Bowen, this 1 day course can be easily integrated into your practice giving you the skills to change the way you practice.This course is offered as a one-off and gives you the opportunity to upgrade to the CBHT Professional Program. The CBHT Professional Program will prepare you for becoming a CBHT (Certified Bowen Health Therapist).
Instruction will include: Basic Bowen Protocols and will help you eliminate your patient’s pain and long-term issues. If you do not have Anatomy and Physiology or Functional Muscle Anatomy and wish to add these please follow the link HERE for more information.
Approved for CE Credits: CMTBC-7 CEUs and CEBHCP-7CE
INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Manon Bolliger, ND
COURSE COST: $399.00 USD
- 1 DAY hands-on, hands-on instruction
- Course structure complimentary for The Complete CBHT Program
- Complimentary access by application only
- Reboot Your Body Home Video Series *CBHT level graduate requirement
- E-Functional Muscle Anatomy *minimum of 4 modules complete to attend
- Anatomy and Physiology *can be completed concurrently with the CBHT program
*PLEASE NOTE: If you have completed equivalent courses at one of our affiliate institutions, please contact us to apply them to this program.