The course will introduce the basics of nutrition, to allow students to recognise the impact of a client’s diet on their health and wellbeing.
- Nutrition basics
- Healthy diets
- Vitamins and minerals
- Holistic nutritional approach
- Nutrition through the life cycle
- Nutrition and detoxification
- Sports nutrition
- Anti-inflammatory nutrition
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Nutrition and Chinese medicine
- Nutrition and health according to Tom Bowen
- Psychosocial aspects of food and nutrition
How you will study:
This is a web-based learning module. You will be given access to an e-campus where you can work through the module in your own time. As you progress, you will be assessed informally then submit a final assessment under examination conditions.
Why study this module?
We believe that having gained this additional knowledge will compliment your core Bowen studies and give you relevant information for your practice.
The course can be taken on its own but is an essential module to qualify as a Certified Bowen Healthcare Therapist.Register Now