Transferring credits

If you have received credits from a recognized accredited secondary education institution, like a school for Registered Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy etc., and can provide proof of credits acquired you are exempt from taking the anatomy and physiology courses at Bowen College. Documentation of the completion of these credits is required.

On a case by case basis, Bowen College will accept credits from other Bowen Therapy schools, no matter where your previous training has taken place. If you can provide proof of credits then we are more than excited to have you complete your training with us.