Bowen College Refund & Payment Plan Policy
The student acknowledges and accepts the following Bowen College refund and withdrawal policies;
- Full refund of course payment will apply if written withdrawal is requested within 7 days of purchase and is prior to 90 days of the start of course or workshop date.
- Refund subject to 20% administration fee of course payment is requested after 7 days of purchase and is prior to 90 days of the start of course or workshop date.
- If you receive the promotional courses for more than 30 days and request a refund on live course, you’ll be charged the cost of promotional courses.
- No refund on discounted courses or training
- No refunds on Program costs ex. CBHT Program and Reboot Home Study Kit
- No refunds on PLAR assessments or Fees
- No refund policy is in place for all other conditions – no exceptions
Refund Policy for Classes Taught by International Instructors Travelling to Canada A student must give written notice three (3) months prior to the first day of classes, the college will retain 20% of the fees paid for administrative purposes and refund the balance. Refund Policy For Advanced Courses and Elective Level Courses A student must give written notice ninety (90) calendar days prior to the first day of classes, the college will retain 20% of the fees paid, for administrative purposes and refund the balance. This is the only refund policy for this level of instructors. Refund Policy If Classes Are Cancelled By Bowen College If the college must cancel a class, the student will have the choice of having the fee moved forward to another class or having 100% of the fees refunded. Bowen College reserved the right to change, update or add to all or any policies and course requirements as they see fit in accordance to and including government policies that this policy statement guideline adheres to at any given time without notice.
The student acknowledges and accepts the following Bowen College payment and payment plan policies;
- Full payment of a Workshop or course must be paid in full before attending a LIVE course or Workshop
- If you have a payment plan in place 70% of the course cost must be paid in full before attending a class based on the current regular price of all course and workshop prices
- All payment plans are subject to $150 monthly payment processing fee for the duration of the payment plan
- All payment plans and/or program costs must be paid in full to be able to apply for the examination and/or certification. No Exceptions.
- All payment plans are subject to a penalty of $150USD/month when a payment is more than 30 days late. No Exceptions.
- If a payment plan is not honored within the time frame originally agreed upon, a student may request a change of payment plan upon which their plan can be reevaluated and adjusted at the additional cost of $150USD in addition to all other stipulations as outlined in the refund and payment plan options.
- If a payment plan is not honored and the account holder has not contacted Bowen College Inc. and Bowen College Inc. cannot get a hold of the person(s) the account will be frozen and no credit will be given for courses and workshops. Accounts in arrears will be subject to penalty and will be sent to a creditor.
- It is the student/practitioner(s) responsibility to contact Bowen College Inc. if there is a late payment. Charges will be applied to the account automatically. No Exceptions.
- Payment plans are only given to accounts in good standing. If you have previously unpaid or continuous late payments Bowen College Inc. retains the right to refuse requests for the payment plan option.
- It is the responsibility of the student(s)/practitioner(s) with payment plans to read the policies associated with payment plans. Penalties will apply regardless of the knowledge of the account holder. No Exceptions.
- Payment plans are not to exceed 12 months from the start of the initial payment.
- Initial payment of 40% of the total amount must be paid in full at the time of requesting a payment plan. No Exceptions.
- There are no payment plans for workshops and courses below $2000 USD.
Payment Plans are available to students and practitioners to alleviate and support the continued desire to become certified in Bowen Therapy with Bowen College. All payment plan holders are expected to read the policies outlined in the policy guide before requesting a payment plan. Bowen College Inc. is not responsible for contacting students regarding the policy agreement. Bowen College reserved the right to change, update or add to all or any policies and course requirements as they see fit in accordance to and including government policies that this policy statement guideline adheres to at any given time without notice.