Bowen College Refund & Payment Plan Policy
The student acknowledges and accepts the following Bowen College refund and withdrawal policies;
- A refund of course payment will apply if written withdrawal is requested within 3 days of purchase and is prior to 90 days of the start of the course or workshop date. Bowen College retains a 20% transfer fee on the total amount
- No refunds after 3 days
- No refund on discounted courses or training
- No refunds on Program costs ex. CBHT Certificate Program, Reboot Home Study Kit, Listen Program
- No refunds on PLAR assessments or Fees
- No refund policy is in place for all other conditions – no exceptions
Refund Policy for Classes Taught by International Instructors Travelling to Canada No refunds given. In case of a student emergency, Bowen College will honor the amount in credit towards the students file for the same workshop at a later date.
Refund Policy For Advanced Courses and Elective Level Courses No refunds on Advanced courses. In case of student emergency, Bowen College will honor the amount in credit towards the student file for a workshop or course at a later date.
Refund Policy If Classes Are Cancelled By Bowen College If the college must cancel a class, the student will have the choice of having the fee moved forward to another class or having 100% of the fees refunded. Bowen College reserved the right to change, update or add to all or any policies and course requirements as they see fit in accordance to and including government policies that this policy statement guideline adheres to at any given time without notice.
The student acknowledges and accepts the following Bowen College payment and payment plan policies;
- Full payment of a Workshop or course must be paid in full before attending a LIVE course or Workshop
- All payment plans are subject to $150 monthly payment processing fee for the duration of the payment plan
- All payment plans and/or program costs must be paid in full to be able to apply for the examination and/or certification. No Exceptions.
- All payment plans are subject to a penalty of an additional $150USD/month when a payment is more than 30 days late. No Exceptions.
- If a payment plan is not honored within the time frame originally agreed upon, a student may request a change of payment plan upon which their plan can be reevaluated and adjusted at the additional cost of $150USD in addition to all other stipulations as outlined in the refund and payment plan options.
- If a payment plan is not honored and the account holder has not contacted Bowen College Inc. and Bowen College Inc. cannot get a hold of the person(s) the account will be frozen and no credit will be given for any courses and workshops previously taken. Accounts in arrears will be subject to penalty and will be sent to a creditor.
- It is the student/practitioner(s) responsibility to contact Bowen College Inc. if there is a late payment. Charges will be applied to the account automatically. No Exceptions.
- Payment plans are only given to accounts in good standing. If you have previously unpaid or continuous late payments Bowen College Inc. retains the right to refuse requests for a payment plan option.
- It is the responsibility of the student(s)/practitioner(s) with payment plans to read the policies associated with payment plans. Penalties will apply regardless of the knowledge of the account holder. No Exceptions.
- Payment plans are not to exceed 12 months from the start of the initial payment.
- There are no payment plans for workshops and courses below $2000 USD.
Payment Plans are offered by request only please contact [email protected] for details. All payment plan holders are expected to read the policies outlined in the policy guide before requesting a payment plan. Bowen College Inc. is not responsible for contacting students regarding the policy agreement. Bowen College reserved the right to change, update or add to all or any policies and course requirements as they see fit in accordance to and including government policies that this policy statement guideline adheres to at any given time without notice.