Bowen College Refund Policy
The student acknowledges and accepts the following Bowen College refund and withdrawal policies;
- Full refund of course payment will apply if written withdrawal is requested within 7 days of purchase and is prior to 90 days of the start of course or workshop date.
- Refund subject to 20% administration fee of course payment is requested after 7 days of purchase and is prior to 90 days of the start of course or workshop date.
- If you receive the promotional courses for more than 30 days and request a refund on live course, you’ll be charged the cost of promotional courses.
- No refund on discounted courses or training
- No refunds on Program costs ex. CBHT Program and Reboot Home Study Kit
- No refunds on PLAR assessments or Fees
- No refund policy is in place for all other conditions – no exceptions
Refund Policy for Classes Taught by International Instructors Travelling to Canada A student must give written notice three (3) months prior to the first day of classes, the college will retain 20% of the fees paid for administrative purposes and refund the balance. Refund Policy For Advanced Courses and Elective Level Courses A student must give written notice ninety (90) calendar days prior to the first day of classes, the college will retain 20%of the fees paid, for administrative purposes and refund the balance. This is the only refund policy for this level of instructors. Refund Policy If Classes Are Cancelled By Bowen College If the college must cancel a class, the student will have the choice of having the fee moved forward to another class or having 100% of the fees refunded. Bowen College reserved the right to change, update or add to all or any policies and course requirements as they see fit in accordance to and including government policies that this policy statement guideline adheres to at any given time without notice.