A company cannot mandate an employee to take an experimental drug, they would also have to do the following to justify their decision, which is then challengeable:
1. A risk assessment under the Management of Health & Safety at Works Act 1999, as to why they want to make it mandatory for employee to take an experimental vaccine that is on trial until 2023.
2. A letter from the company confirming they accept liability for any medical condition you get because they have insisted you have the experimental vaccine, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 2
3. A letter from the manager implementing the policy confirming they accept liability for any medical condition you get because they have insisted you have the experimental vaccine, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 7
4. A copy of the companies liability insurance showing cover for employee taking the experimental vaccine are covered for any adverse medical effects.
5. You confirm that you are not averse to vaccines, however you will wait until the trials of this drug are over after 2023 when you will be in a better position to make an informed decision.
INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION FOR YOU
1) Lawyers for liberty and the good law project https://goodlawproject.org/
2) Pending Liability Notice – must be saved to your own devive before use.
3) Evidence – The Spike Protein is why the vaccines might kill. https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgaYIuX1RsDyCgvwibg
3a) Evidence – Vaccine response questions to ask your employer at your interview. https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgaVWXXgKSSZRVS2z2w
4) UKMFA_L4I Workers Union open letter to Employers – https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgZ95sNVLYUDuNlQXIA
5) BMJ_Official Nuremberg Code https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgZ9sALP3m0SafmKsvg
6) Ivor Cummins Sworn Testimony