In my experience as a health professional and a business owner, it is vitally important to ensure business practices meet and/or exceed Health & Safety Regulations and follow all applicable laws to protect the lives, health, and wellness of all their employees. This includes company rules and regulations for hiring, employing, and terminating employees.
Several business owners and corporations as of late have chosen to mandate current and potential new employees to have received a minimum of two mRNA shots. These mandates are despite the following; shots are only approved for emergency use; do not stop transmission or infection; potential adverse effects or reactions; and are in clinical trials until 2023.
Employees need to fully understand their rights to ensure they are protected from unjust mandates or company policies, health and/or privacy violations, and unlawful regulations. Employers need to understand their responsibilities and potential liabilities when implementing new mandates or policies on both existing and future employees.
The following outside sourced information is being shared for informational purposes only to open up discussions regarding mRNA mandates and is not to be taken as legal or medical advice.
A company cannot mandate an employee to take an experimental drug, they would also have to do the following to justify their decision, which is then challengeable:
- A risk assessment under the Management of Health & Safety at Works Act 1999, as to why they want to make it mandatory for employees to take an experimental vaccine that is on trial until 2023.
- A letter from the company confirming they accept liability for any medical condition you get because they have insisted you have the experimental vaccine, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 2
- A letter from the manager implementing the policy confirming they accept liability for any medical condition you get because they have insisted you have the experimental vaccine, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 Section 7
- A copy of the companies liability insurance showing coverage for employees taking the experimental vaccine are covered for any adverse medical effects.
- You confirm that you are not averse to vaccines, however, you will wait until the trials of this drug are over after 2023 when you will be in a better position to make an informed decision.
If your employer is Mandating the Jab – here is a template of a letter to your employer
INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION FOR YOU
1) Lawyers for liberty and the good law project https://goodlawproject.org/
2) Pending Liability Notice – must be saved to your own device before use. https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgadOTml40qbJ5zt-Ag
3) Evidence – The Spike Protein is why the vaccines might kill. https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgaYIuX1RsDyCgvwibg
3a) Evidence – Vaccine response questions to ask your employer at your interview. https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgaVWXXgKSSZRVS2z2w
4) UKMFA_L4I Workers Union open letter to Employers – https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgZ95sNVLYUDuNlQXIA
5) BMJ Official Nuremberg Code https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgAx_KKX8e4HgZ9sALP3m0SafmKsvg
6) Ivor Cummins Sworn Testimony https://cutt.ly/BQGWrA3
7) Dr Sam White https://godfreybloom.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Dr-Sam-White-.pdf