I was inspired to create Bowen College when I realized that it was not only an effective program but that it could also reach so many people. I wanted to create a program that would really support the practitioners by helping them hone in on all of their skills regardless of what their background was.
Dr. Leila Sahabi, ND experienced the Bowen therapy classes first hand and recalls that the classes were very interactive and even fun!
“I believe anyone can learn at Bowen College no matter what their background or history. I have also had students who did not come from the medical field.”
I love the Bowen Technique because I believe it allows our bodies to reboot. I think that’s the direction that we are going in. I believe our bodies have the capacity to self-heal.
Patients are surprised at the simplicity and minimalism of the therapy but are aware of its benefits.
The 3 “win-win-win” benefits of the Bowen Technique are:
- It is cost-effective for patients.
- It is cost effective for you as a therapist.
- It is gentle on YOU, the therapist
“After over 30 years of medical practice, I am finding the Bowen Technique the most effective and efficient hands-on procedure I’ve ever studied.”
Watch now as patients and therapists share the differences that they felt after experiencing the Bowen Technique first hand in this video:
What Questions do you have about Bowen College?
- Subscribe to the Bowen College YouTube Channel and get notifications when new videos about Bowen College become available.
- Do you know someone who could benefit from BowenFirst™ therapy? Share this post with others or, simply click the social media share buttons below to start impacting the lives of others.
Have a question, a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Leave a comment at https://www.bowencollege.com/contact/ I’d love to hear from you!